2. LONG TAIL MEDIA respects the privacy of every individual who visits our website. This Privacy Statement outlines the information LONG TAIL MEDIA will collect and how we will use that information. This Statement will also instruct you on how you can verify the accuracy of your personally identifiable information submitted to LONG TAIL MEDIA through our website and how you can request that we delete your personally identifiable information from our databases.
2. Personally Identifiable Information
When you visit LONG TAIL MEDIA’s website, we will not collect any personally identifiable information about you (such as your name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address) unless you provide it to us voluntarily.
3. Use of Personally Identifiable Information
We may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information, including your e-mail address, postal address, home or work telephone numbers for purposes such as corresponding with you regarding the Services provided by LONG TAIL MEDIA. If you choose to give us personal information via the Internet so that we or our business partners can correspond with you, it is our intent to let you know how we will use such information. LONG TAIL MEDIA may store and process your personally identifiable information in a secure database to better understand your needs and how we may improve our products and services. We may use your personally identifiable information to contact you. LONG TAIL MEDIA will not give or sell your personally identifiable information to any outside organization for the organization’s own use without your consent. At times we may be required by law or legal process to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we believe that disclosure is necessary for the public interest. Your information may be shared with agents or contractors of LONG TAIL MEDIA in connection with the services that these individuals or entities perform for LONG TAIL MEDIA.
1. LONG TAIL MEDIA places safeguards to protect against loss, misuse, unauthorized access and alteration of the data you send us with physical, electronic, and managerial procedures. We urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet.
2. LONG TAIL MEDIA is committed to keeping secure the data you provide us and will take reasonable precautions to protect your personally identifiable information from loss, misuse or alteration. Agents or contractors of LONG TAIL MEDIA who have access to your personally identifiable information in connection with providing services for LONG TAIL MEDIA are required to keep the information confidential and are not permitted to use this information for any other purpose than to carry out the services they are performing for LONG TAIL MEDIA.
5. Non-Personally-Identifiable Information Collected
1. Automatically, in some cases, we may collect information about you that is not personally identifiable. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet browser or computer operating system you are using and the domain name of the website from which you linked to our site. In addition, when you view our website, we may store some information on your computer.
2. This information will be in the form of a “cookie” or similar file and will help us in many ways. A cookie cannot retrieve any other data from your hard drive, pass on a computer virus, or capture your e-mail address. For example, cookies allow us to tailor a website or advertisement to better match your interests and preferences. Cookies can securely store a user’s password, personalize home pages, and identify which parts of a site have been visited.
6. We may perform statistical analyses of aggregate user behavior
This allows us to measure relative consumer interest in the various areas of our website, services, and software for product and service development purposes. Any information we collect is used for its own internal purposes to improve the content of the website, to enhance users’ experiences when visiting our site, to customize the content and/or layout of our pages, and to provide the services required by an individual user.
7. We may perform statistical analyses of aggregate user behavior
If you have submitted personally-identifiable information through the LONG TAIL MEDIA website and would like to have that information deleted from our marketing databases, please contact us at https://longtailpro.com/support/. We will then use reasonable efforts to remove your personally identifiable information from our files.
8. Use of Materials
The right to download and store or output the materials in our site is granted for the user’s personal use only, and materials may not be reproduced in any edited form. Any other reproduction, transmission, performance, display, or editing of these materials by any means mechanical or electronic without the express written permission of LONG TAIL MEDIA is strictly prohibited. Users wishing to obtain permission to reprint or reproduce any materials appearing on this website may contact us through the site.